Terms of Sale
The best method to reach us is by email at or through the contact form on our "Contact Us" page. We can also be reached at 814-160-1609, Monday-Friday from 5pm to 9pm. Most of the day is spent working on your orders, so we may not answer right away. Please leave a voicemail and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
Checks and Money Orders should be sent to:
K. Windahl & Co. Historic Reproductions
2778 Emmitsburg Rd.
Gettysburg, PA 17325
- When paying by phone, please have your measurements ready. As stated in the FAQ page, it is imperative we have accurate measurements rather than modern clothes sizes to ensure a proper fit.
- Please consult our measuring guide document for details on what measurements to get, and where to get them, for your specific garment.
- You can order through our website, by phone, or by mail by sending in the PDF attached to this page along with a check or money order.
Terms of Sale
- All orders through the website are processed through the PayPal payment system to ensure your privacy and security. This system also allows us to accept credit cards as well as direct PayPal payments.
- All website and mail orders for standard items are due in full at the time of ordering.
- For custom orders, we will generate a custom invoice for your order, and 50% is due at time of ordering, the balance is due when the order is completed.
- There is a one (1) week cancellation period on standard orders, and a two (2) week cancellation period for custom orders.
- There is a two (2) week return period, after receipt of the item, for standard items. There is no restocking fee on all regular items EXCEPT frock coats which have a $35 restocking fee if returned for refund. Customer pays the return shipping.
- Custom items CANNOT be returned, but we will rectify any issues that are our fault.
- If paying by phone, we will not run your card until the order has been completed, but it will NOT be shipped until the payment has gone through without issue.
- International orders must be placed as custom orders to get the proper shipping cost. As with US orders, customers are required to pay return shipping for refunded items.
- Returned checks will incur a $25 fee.
- Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
In addition to our US customers, we have also worked with customers from around the globe, and are happy to ship internationally.
- International orders CANNOT be placed through the website, but are treated as a custom item as we will need to send you a customized invoice to reflect the correct shipping amount to your home country.
- When ordering, in addition to your measurements, we will also need your mailing address so that we can get an accurate shipping quote for you.
- We will NOT falsify information on customs forms to make shipping less expensive. If we need to charge $100 in shipping to ensure that your package arrives safe and sound, and in a timely manner, we will do so.